Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Princess of Darkness - Ms. Aracely Reyes

http://mail.google.com/a/bcurrent.ca/?ui=2&ik=d5fbbe5c82&view=att&th=12131aa294ec5c8b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

1. People call you? Princess of Darkness

2. Artform(s) Visual artist (all mediums) Actress, spoken word artist, poet, writer, film maker, arts and crafts, photographer, and digital artist for web and advertistment.

3. What chu doin in the festival this year? A dub-poetry piece titled "Number 1-18-1-3-5-12-25 14; An object am I and a spoken word piece titled "Your grin"

4. rock, paper or sistahz? choose and why. Rock because I'm a fighter. I know what I want and I always aim to use my srongest talents, skills (a.k.a weapons) or mediums to fight for what I want.

5. 3 things that come to mind about full figure: When I think of full figure, I think of curves: our hips and chest, but I also think about being complete, having everything that a woman needs in the one body that has been given to her. I also think of that full-figure body's ability to be filled with another life, another gift that can only be given to a full-figured woman.

6. 3 words that describe your artwork in rps: Dark, expressive, and a self-extension.

7. 3 favourite date locations:Grave yard (seriouly LOL!) Movie theatre and a theatre THEATRE.

8. 3 ways to 'b current': Keep a close eye on the news (not the celebrity gossip reports), always continue to work on your art (be it writing everyday or drawing everyday, etc.) and become a member of b current. What better way to b current that to actually join the group that does it best!

No comments:

Post a Comment