Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Sensations! - Kristina Udegbunam


So, this week was so busy, barely a moment to post. Instead of Thursday Three, I have the Saturday sensations. Starting





1. People call you?

Kristina, Hip hop lady


2. Artform(s)

Dance: modern, ballet, breaking, house, vogue, waaking

3. What chu doin in the festival this year?

DancĂ­n' a little bit of everything:)

4. rock, paper or sistahz? choose and why.

All 3:
I need the tools of rock and paper to build my life and my sistahz to keep me going:)



5. 3 things that come to mind about full figure

1. wholesome
2. satisfying
3. no holding back

6. 3 words that describe your artwork in rps

1. thought provoking
2. subtle
3. outside - the - box

7. 3 favourite date locations

1. the dance floor
2. the dance floor
3. the dance floor

8. 3 ways to 'b current'

1. See LIVE shows/theatre
2. take deep breaths
3. open your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment