Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Three - Maxine is





1. People call you?
All the time. I just don't always answer...

2. Artform(s)
actor/writer/do-er


3. What chu doin in the festival this year?
workshopping my one-woman show, "The Rise and Fall of the Great Hooter Empire"; workshopping a collective creation with my ladies of the rAiz'n ensemble, entitled "defin8: the next movement";
workshooping my play "Keen" in the dramaturgy unit


4. rock, paper or sistahz? choose and why.
hello, rock! Because I'm solid, solid as a...


5. 3 things that come to mind about full figure
hips, lips, and ego trips

6. 3 words that describe your work in rps
phat, fat, fiat (huh? I dig Italians, what!)


7. 3 favourite date locations
24-hour Shoppers' Drugmart, Lakeview Lunch, the balcony at the Bloor Cinema


8. 3 ways to 'b current'
breathe, jump, look both ways before crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment